*No additions have been added to the card catalog since 1998.* If you only search the card catalog, you are missing newer titles; if you only search the online catalog, you are missing older titles.
The online catalog contains 60% of Redwood bibliographic records; the in-house card catalog contains the remainder. As a multi-year, ongoing process, we are adding older records to the online catalog. Eventually, all Redwood titles will have an online record; until then, use both catalogs.
On-Line Catalog Tips and Tricks:
- To place holds, renew items and review your account, log-in with your user name and password.
- To receive your username and password, please call the circulation desk at 401-847-0292.
- Use advance search to limit by date, format and collections.
- Browse montly-updated new books using our Recent Acquisitions page.
- If you would like to place a request on a book we do not own, use our Request a New Book form.